วันจันทร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Mother's daY




To ........ Mom



Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
"



Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..





 

13 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Heyyy...
    You must love your mom yery much na^^
    Happy for your mother's Day..

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oh!!!!! your blog has picture very much.
    I love Mom too ^^

    ตอบลบ
  3. I saw the pictures on your blog,so i miss Mom
    Have a happy Mother's Day. :D

    ตอบลบ
  4. WoW!!
    i think Mother's Day means more
    and my picture is very much&very cute

    ตอบลบ
  5. Mom's love is beautiful things that you can think to.

    ตอบลบ
  6. I like your picture
    they're so cute!
    your mom is the best women for you right?
    ^^

    ตอบลบ
  7. I am soweon. You are soweon and we love snsd .
    So, I love my mom and you love your mom too .
    ^^ snsd fighting ^^

    ตอบลบ
  8. I love my mom so much.
    Please post back to me .

    ตอบลบ
  9. I love my mom and i know you love your mom very much.

    ตอบลบ