วันจันทร์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

My Self

Helloooo^^  My name is Tanunya Soontornapichat .
                    My nick name is Fern.
                    I am 15 year old.
                    MY birthday is 21st  November 1995
                    I have one brother.His name is  Wasupon.
                    I live in Nakhonpathom.
                    My favorite color is pink.
                    My favorite sport is batminton.
                    My favorite song is mr.taxi.  
                    I want to be superstar.
                    My e-mail is tananyanarak@hotmail.com
                   I like girl group in south korea is SNSD.
                   My best friend is  Jan Gun Ngun Boss Ploy Priew .
                   I like to play computer game watch TV and
                   I dislike frog.
                   My telephone number is 084-5501089.
                 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I LOVE SNSD.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                  
    
                 
             

20 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. so cute. thank you for your information but if you can write in paragraph it's better.

    ตอบลบ
  2. hi! fernny~~~~~~
    Now, I come comment you :D
    your blog is so colorful 555
    so cute !

    so,I hope you will comment me on my blog ,too
    Good bye! see you soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ตอบลบ
  3. heyyyy Fernnyy
    I love your blackground,it's snsd the girl group that I love.
    ps. you love to eat frog right ??? 5555 :P

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hi tananya
    my picture u same blackground
    Nice to meet U

    ตอบลบ
  5. hi tananyanarak :D
    i like your blog. your text's very colorful. your pic's so cute. jubjub XP

    ตอบลบ
  6. Hi Fern.
    Today, I can sent my comment to you.
    BG's blogger is very beautiful.
    and Your picture is very cute.

    You is best friend. I love U na^^

    Keep your health.

    Finally, I want your comment come back to me na.

    ตอบลบ
  7. hi tananya (narak)
    hahaha :D

    i like snsd too
    !!

    so i like your background

    ตอบลบ
  8. Hi!my friend,Tananya
    Your blog is very colorful and your photo is so pretty ,too.

    I will come bake to coment soon.
    see you~

    ตอบลบ
  9. ur BG is so BEAUTYFULLLLLLLLL !!!

    i don't lie ~~~~~
    love them all
    specially SEOHYUN ><

    ตอบลบ
  10. hello!! pic u so cute
    u love snsd same me.they are beautiful.

    ตอบลบ
  11. hey...fern
    Don't forgot to made blog "How to learn English" na^^

    bye...

    ตอบลบ
  12. 555 WHY YOU DON'T LIKE FROG ?!?! :)*SNSD is very cute ^^.

    ตอบลบ